Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"I smoked a pack of cigarettes"

one of my birthday presents this year was
the following fantastic song
from two of the hippest hipsters i know


I smoked a pack of cigarettes before singing this song,
So you know I aint gonna last too long.

I heard it's your birthday today or yesterday,
So I got a little something to say.

With each passing year, getting older and older,
The weather this week has gotten quite a bit colder.

Your brain is getting senile and you stink like dirty underwear,
Yet still that guy Ben won't get outta your hair.

I know one day you'll write stories for the King of France,
But don't forget to tell him you also love to dance.

On our way over we saw a lion in the zoo
So happy birthday Laura, happy birthday to you.

By: Liz and Caleb

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure that song belongs on a blog filled with such moving and inspiring poetry.

It was fun to be a part of, and I think perfect for the occasion, but it does not hold up to the real stuff.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

*blush* how embarrassing Laura!! I hope you had a great birthday.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home